Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentine-themed Fundraiser Signs

This weekend, our church is having a youth scholarship fundraiser that is a family Valentine dinner dance. It's a lot of fun for everyone. Part of the fun is a silent auction.

We are donating a bubble-gum pink beach cruiser bicycle with a basket and bell. Also my husband was able to solicit a round of golf for 4 at our local golf club where he is a member.

I offered to make the signs. My hope is that my signs and banner will attract the attention of eager bidders.

I loved this project because I could mix and match patterned paper and cardstock, embellish with Stickles, try different techniques on my Silhouette, and impress myself with what I have learned over the year and a half I've been tinkering with my Silhouette Cameo.

I can see that I still have a long way to go before I reach Silhouette nirvana, but I really had fun in the process of creation.
Isn't she a tempting beauty?



These will sit above the bid sheets.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment